Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New Wife

My new "wife" finally arrived about 10 days ago! Aww man, I tell you...she glows of cooling flourescent blue from her partial see-through casing. As you glide your hands across her surface, you can feel the sleek, smooth, shiny black surface that looks so truly sweet:-) Hmm...sounds like something from a romance novel! Hahaha

BUT, she's not merely a looker, mind you. Her awesome casing is pretty spacious & totally screwless. Cool huh. Don't judge a book by its cover, but this one's an exception haha, cuz she's a new Core2Duo boasted by 1GB RAM and 160GB hard disk. However, graphics card is a relatively late ATI Radeon X800. I didn't want to spend too much on the graphics card cuz they've a very high turnover. Nevertheless, it works fine with current games.

In the future (after much saving enough moolah) I intend to get her a flat-screen & subwoofer audio to complement her charm. She'll work well for the presumably next couple of years & hopefully more. So a toast to my new wife:-) I've been waiting for more than a year for her!! Cheers!

No comments: