Thursday, January 18, 2007

Discovery Days

Quite a number of events has come and gone during my blogging absence. Here's one from Nov 06:

Matthew volunteered in CBC's Discovery Days children's camp. It was a two day camp, but I only managed to help out on the 2nd day, Saturday, when the kids went to Zoo Negara. I've not been to the zoo since the night safari a few years back. Not too much has changed though. Truthfully, I thought I was gonna be terrible with the kids but it actually turned out fine. They were quite controllable (emphasis on QUITE) and it was a great & fun time at the zoo. It was such a funny time after we got back from the zoo to church. The kids were enjoying all the dancing, mad scientist, clown act, and etc. I myself enjoyed the acts too! Hahaha!

I was pretty tired after the whole day out but truly, it was worth it. In fact, after all that, my only regret was missing the previous day's events! Never thought I'd say this but I think I might consider lending a helping hand in the children's ministry one day.

No comments: