Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wedding 2007

This post about MunKeong and SuetBeng's wedding in January 2007.

Before a wedding, there is a bachelor's night or a buck's night. Munky's buck night started off with a dinner at TGIF with his OCF friends. This was actually my first look at a bachelor's night cuz none of my close male friends have married. I had the juicy Jack Daniel's medium-done burger, which I thoroughly enjoyed. After that we made MunKeong dress ridiculously and perform some embarrassing stunts around Subang Parade and later at Sheraton Hotel, details of which should not be mentioned here but suffice to say that it was totally hilarious, although some were quite disgusting! Hahaha!

Their wedding day went smoothly. They had the flower kids, pretty decorations, soft background music, lots of photo-taking and all that wedding jazz. SuetKeong looked their best. The wedding dinner at Sheraton was great too. I got to see my friends from CBC there, all dressed smartly and elegantly, smiling widely and cheering for the newlyweds. Funny thing, I had four types of drinks on my table that night, red wine, Coke, chinese tea & water. The food was very well presented, nice atmosphere, with some fire-sword-wielding waiters even, but as usual these dinners are of good quality not quantity. Nevertheless it was a very enjoyable time. I'm waiting for our next cell member to tie the knot. Haha!

4 comments:

Pilgrim said...

hehe. i'm hoping the next one to get hitched is u matt. hihihi.

Matthew Chong said...

:-p

Erm...well, if the right one falls from the sky at the right time! Haha

But I think our Anne is pretty close ne? Hahaha That'd be really cool

Charis said...

Hey Matt! I just found your blog. Hehehe... sorry a bit blur..

Time to update my dear! And if I do get hitched next, you'll surely be the first few people to find out, coz you are cell family!

cell said...

wish i could get hitched!